• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Goddessgal

Beach Lover
Mar 28, 2007
Florida!
Hello Sowallers...longtime lurker here! I was wondering if anyone could tell me about Eden's Landing. I am not in SoWal at the moment; but my husband and I visit a few times a year, and we are looking to possibly relocate.

Does anyone know the location (is it in Point Washington-near The Woods or Magnolia Bay), environmental features-energy efficiency (are they energy star rated homes), and general price range?

I couldn't find much about this community on the web so far.

Thanks a million!

Goddessgal

Beach Lover
Mar 28, 2007
Florida!
Oh - thank you barefoot guy! I don't know why I couldn't find such a simple url (oops!). I will definitely be looking into this.

Cheers!

buster

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2006
SoWal
It is on 395 north of 98 near Bay School and Eden Gardens and backs up to State Park. I think it sold right before the slump and most of the lots are held by investors. No building has happened but there is a pool and streetlights, paved roads - kind of ironic to go by there and see lights and pool running with no one there since it is planned as a green community.

Goddessgal

Beach Lover
Mar 28, 2007
Florida!
Thanks, buster. I was wondering why there were so many lots labeled as sold, but empty looking photos.

Are the commercial sites empty too? Just curious...

There seems to be a fair amount of information on the site about deed restrictions; but not much about the specifics of green building that will be put in place. I will do some more research on that.

Any other input on communities in Point Washington is appreciated. I love the aspect of being close to the State Parks, environmental sensibility, etc. I don't really care about swimming pools and golf. I'd rather grow some herbs and paint some watercolors. :)

buster

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2006
SoWal
No commercial has started either. Are you looking for a lot to build or a finished house? i am not a realtor just wondering.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
It's a ghost town right now. Looks like a nice development, but you may want to drive thru and see what backs up to it.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
MLS# 485350

Go check out this house. I think it might be a better bet. Lots of room to garden. I loved this house when we were house hunting last year. It came off the market for a time, but it's back up for sale.

And no, I'm not a realtor and I don't know the owners.