• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Christina Lee

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2020
Alabama
www.facebook.com
My name is Christina Lee and I am a 39 year old professional educator with a master’s degree in early childhood and elementary education. My three certification areas include P-3 and K-6, along with a highly qualified status to teach reading. I am offering services for hire to assist in helping families with the completion of their child’s homeschooling online for the 2019-2020 school year. I am also offering and seeking possible employment with anyone who may be interested in hiring me to conduct instructional teaching in order to help a child or children homeschool or complete virtual school for the up and coming 2020-2021 school year in their homes.
I have been in quarantine for 35 days with no public interface or exposure to COVID 19. I have cleared background checks for five states and am clear to enter all schools in the U.S. If this is something your family may be interested in or is interested in pursuing, please email Christina Lee at chastane333@gmail.com or text (334) 654-4607 for further information.
With the uncertainty of how schools will be reopened to operate in the future, and with the uncertainty of how long schools be will conducted online, these are options to think about with parents who do work and would have challenging obstacles to help their child or children with homeschooling. I look forward to hearing from you if there is a possibility to help your child succeed in their academic successes.

Thank you.

Last edited: