• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

amberpcollins

Beach Comber
Oct 11, 2009
We have a beautiful 2 year old boxer/american bulldog mix doggie that needs a new home. She is the sweetest dog we have ever had and it is breaking our heart to have to rehome her. She is a brindle/white color and weighs about 46 lbs. We currently have 2 dogs and cannot take both of them to our new place. Our other dog has been with us for 6 years and has medical issues that we have to keep up with.

Ellie Mae needs a big, fenced back yard, that we cannot provide to her. She loves to run and play and loves attention. She loves kids, other dogs and even cats! She is very protective of my two children, who are 4 and 10.

Ellie Mae needs lots of attention and someone who can provide a nice home. She doesn't like thunderstorms or very loud noises, but loves to snuggle.

She is spayed and up to date on all vacinations. She knows lots of tricks. All of her supplies (bed, food bowls, collar and leash) will go with her.

If you have a special place for her, please PM me. I have a lot of other pictures I can send to you, you can PM me and I will forward them along.