• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
All this fodder about favorite restaurants had me thinking of one of my own...Elmo's.

Are they opened for the new season yet?

Any pics of the establishment?

Have they been Sowalled?

I hear they have revolted against the "jam bands" and went the Karaoke route?

Can someone fill me in?

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
we've always wanted to try elmos - maybe this trip will be it !

Seaweed

Beach Crab
Feb 27, 2007
I have been there numerous times and enjoy it. They have a tire swing on the porch! I didn't know they had Karaoke :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The fried food is alright, but I cannot say that Elmo's ever comes to my mind when I think of food. Many people love it and say that it is great if you have kids. I think they have had more of that Karaoke crowd for a while, as I never remember hearing much about bands playing at Elmo's.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
The fried food is alright, but I cannot say that Elmo's ever comes to my mind when I think of food. Many people love it and say that it is great if you have kids. I think they have had more of that Karaoke crowd for a while, as I never remember hearing much about bands playing at Elmo's.

What are you trying to say "Karaoke crowd"?

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
I
heart.gif
elmo's
best food in sowal

STL Don

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005

I have to agree with SJ. Looks like a good place for young kids, but the fried seafood is not something you want to rush back for (and I was the one that talked the family into going there):sosad: