• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

waday

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2007

Local celebrity chefs from Bud and Alley?s, Gravel Road, the four diamond Fish Out of Water and the newly reopened BaitHouse and others will be paired with culinary students from the Gulf Coast Community College for an ?iron chef? style seafood cook off. The event will also include: guest speaker and local shrimper, Bruce Cullough, live music, a mullet toss, oyster shucking contest, and crab races. From noon until 1 p.m. the attendees will have a chance to sample nibbles of assorted seafood and chef preparations.

WHEN:
Sunday, April 15th Noon ? 4 p.m. Event tickets are $15 and can be purchased at the WaterColor Market and the WaterColor Inn or by calling 850.534.5000.

WHERE:
The event takes place at Marina Park Amphitheater at WaterColor, overlooking Western Lake located in the WaterColor Resort community.

WHY:
The event honors the culinary masterminds of the region while supporting the development and education of chefs-to-be and a percentage of the proceeds benefit the Gulf Coast Community College scholarship program.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Wow...I would love to be in town for this!!!!!