• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Emeril's Coastal (formerly Emeril's Coastal Italian)
Grand Boulevard

FB_IMG_1592599499824.jpg

Over the past few months our passion for hospitality has grown stronger and our desire to connect with our South Walton community has grown deeper. We are currently undergoing some minor updates and menu changes and are more excited than ever to get back to doing what we love. Keeping the bounty of the Gulf of Mexico paramount in our minds, along with our wonderful local produce, we plan to bring you a Seafood Experience that we are extremely proud of. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Follow us @emerilscoastal for updates and the latest information.
@emeril & Emeril’s Coastal Management Team

FB_IMG_1592599509107.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Emeril’s Coastal - NOW OPEN at Grand Boulevard! Wednesday - Saturday Dinner at 4pm and Sunday Brunch at 10:30am.

I grew up near the ocean in Fall River, Massachusetts, where my dad and I would go out fishing on my uncle’s small boat. We brought home whatever we caught, and I would help my mom cook it. This was where my love of the sea first started. When I found my way to the city of New Orleans, I searched, as both a chef and a foodie, for the freshest and best ingredients. I was immediately awed by the abundance of local seafood: fresh-and-saltwater fish, blue crabs, plump oysters, and succulent crawfish. I started cooking everything I could get my hands on. After immersing myself in the local culture, people, and ingredients, I was left with a profound belief in cooking with local ingredients.

So here we are right next to the Gulf of Mexico, a body rich in seafood. Her bounty is what we strive to highlight as we take you on a journey through her waters. Here at Coastal, we believe that when you’re more connected to the ingredients, the food speaks to you more deeply. We are excited to showcase the culinary treasures found right here in Miramar Beach’s backyard, as well as some favorites from other coasts. Our purveyors care for their ingredients, and we continue that same love and attention as we prepare mouthwatering dishes for you. Our team is honored to welcome you into our dining room.
-Emeril

Emeril's Coastal
FB_IMG_1597235745281.jpg