• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Liquified

Beach Comber
Jun 21, 2005
tropical depression 5 has formed

145339W_sm.gif

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Re: Not again!!!!!

I knew someone was going to do that.

BeachDreamer

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2005
The Peaceful Piney Woods.

I noticed that too. You really gotta feel for Haiti and Cuba this season. Hopefully this one will stay on the downlow.

Passatfish

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005

Philip_Atlanta said:
Fox News suggested it'll go up to North Carolina, however; looking at that map I don't see it.

Please don't come to the Panhandle!!!! :sosad:

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.

Think positively and if we all push positive mental attitudes then maybe we can will this new developing storm to die a quiet death in the ocean. It is still early in the cycle and we can only hope that named storm #5 is not going to hit the panhandle....please go north and die out.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

030946W_sm.gif

Just saw the latest update a minute ago, and it looks like Emily may miss us big time. We won't miss her. In fact, she may be just what the doctor ordered for sand on the beach if she stays on her western path.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe said:
030946W_sm.gif

Just saw the latest update a minute ago, and it looks like Emily may miss us big time. We won't miss her. In fact, she may be just what the doctor ordered for sand on the beach if she stays on her eastern path.

There seems to be lots of sand on the beach (at least in Seacrest and Grayton) but at the expense of the dunes. The dunes are cut back so far makes me worry about watching some of the big complexes slide out into the gulf like the houses in Inlet Beach.