• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Vivo Spa Salon

Beach Comber
Apr 22, 2012
We want to add to our family. We are looking for 3 stylist to join us in paradise!

Located in the areas pristine beach community in the panhandle, Rosemary Beach, is a planned community that is unlike any other place, sometimes it seems so perfect its unatural! Rosemary Beach was listed as the 5th most expensive zipcode in Florida, and 69th in the country. Our residents are very particular and have exceptional taste and standards. They expect the best from us, and that is who we are looking for.

The owners are Michael and Erin Jordan, both Aveda Certified Purefessionals, and among the top educators in the country. We believe in Aveda's mission 100%, everyday. Our team delivers excellence each and everyday. they can do this because we provide constant advanced education of the newest techniques and treatments.
You will work for owners who work in the field, teach and the field and understand what it means to deliver excellence each adn everyday.

You will begin with a 6 week training period, with out master stylists, on beginning & advanced color techniques, advanced cuts and product education.
After you pass the education potion, you will be asked to join Vivo, and begin an exciting career in one of the most beautiful places in Florida.

We offer great pay, an amazing staff that is more family than coworkers who will help you achieve your career goals, an awesome beach life, and the a salon that has a peaceful and drama free environment. We pay for advanced classes, and provide many in house training from some of the top educators in the field, both in hair and in spa.
You have a choice, be choosy.
Vivo Spa Salon

www.vivospasalon.com

Hairbytiffany

Beach Comber
Jan 8, 2013
Hi there! My name is Tiffany and I am extremely interested in joining your team. I have been doing hair for 7 years and have worked with AVEDA for a few. I have a strong passion for continuing education and for helping the environment and I would be honored to be a part of your team. I sent an E-mail to info@vivospasalon.com with my resume and a picture. Thank you in advance for reviewing my resume and I look forward to hearing from you!

Tiffany
www.facebook.com/hairbytiffanyoly
www.hairbytiffany.net