1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone's Favorite Girl Mae

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Alaqua Animal Refuge, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Alaqua Animal Refuge

Alaqua Animal Refuge Beach Crab

Animals of Alaqua Animal Refuge have a beautiful life. They are treated the way we treat our own pets, but we never like to see a dog stay at Alaqua long. They deserve to be in a home and cuddled at night. They deserve to play outdoors and be part of a family. Mae has been at Alaqua for over a year and desperately wants a home to call her own. She deserves it. Will it be your home?

For more information about Mae or any of our other adoptable animals please visit our website, www.alaquaanimalrefuge.org/FindAPet, come for a visit, or give us a call at 850-880-6399.

Alaqua Animal Refuge is a no-kill animal refuge located in Northwest Florida. The refuge has placed over 10,000 animals of all kinds since it's inception in 2007, and has grown to become a recognized leader in animal welfare and animal cruelty prevention.

[video=youtube_share;3DV1ccfMnpI]http://youtu.be/3DV1ccfMnpI[/video]

2. Teresa

Teresa SoWal Guide Staff Member

OH Totes Adorbs! I love Mae! How old is she? I so wish I had the room for another great dog!!! especially a black lab...