• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tolynne

Beach Comber
Jul 18, 2008
My husband and I are coming down at the end of July to Blue Mountain Beach for my annual vacation. We are staying at Blue Mountain Villas and I cannot wait. This area is the best and has the most beautiful beaches. I wish it would stop growing. I miss how it used to be when I first came in 1997. I have been reading the blog just to see what is going on. Maybe one day I can move down here. I am an RN and I am not wealthy by any means. The way the housing market is here I don't think I will ever be able to afford a place down here. Anyway, cannot wait to vacation. I love reading everyones views and wish I could be a part of that everyday. The people here sound great and I agree with most posts regarding beach preservation and obnoxious tourists!

Poodleone

Beach Fanatic
Jun 27, 2006
Kerens, Texas
Hey, tolynne- the past two Septembers we have stayed a week at Blue Mountain Villas and loved it. Such a beautiful area! We are missing our annual beach trip this year but I live vicariously through the forums, reading other people's adventures. Hope you have a great trip and post back a trip report.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:welcome: Have a great vacation!!!