• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Attorney

Beach Crab
Oct 8, 2018
Seaside
Established solo practitioner on 30A seeking full-time Executive Assistant/Legal Secretary to assist in a litigation practice. Computer skills are a necessity, particularly with MicroSoft Office suite.

Experience in a legal setting is a strong advantage, but lack of such exposure is not disqualifying. All applicants should be self-directed, confident and possess strong phone and social skills.

Salary will be discussed in context of relevant experience, but in all cases will be competitive with local compensation. Pay will be re-evaluated forty-five (45) days after starting to adjust for performance.

Interested applicants will reply by posting a resume with contact information or by private message. All responses will be accorded a prompt reply.

Luzacol

Beach Comber
Sep 4, 2018
Destin
Established solo practitioner on 30A seeking full-time Executive Assistant/Legal Secretary to assist in a litigation practice. Computer skills are a necessity, particularly with MicroSoft Office suite.

Experience in a legal setting is a strong advantage, but lack of such exposure is not disqualifying. All applicants should be self-directed, confident and possess strong phone and social skills.

Salary will be discussed in context of relevant experience, but in all cases will be competitive with local compensation. Pay will be re-evaluated forty-five (45) days after starting to adjust for performance.

Interested applicants will reply by posting a resume with contact information or by private message. All responses will be accorded a prompt reply.
What’s a good email where I can send my resume ?
Thank you.

Susan Argo

Beach Comber
Sep 16, 2017
Freeport

[/QUOT

Laura Holl

Beach Comber
Sep 7, 2018
Atlanta GA
Good Afternoon,

I am not sure if the position is still available, but I am looking to move down to Santa Rosa to be closer to my son and I saw this posting for and Executive Assistant. Please see my attached resume, I have been in the legal field for 13 years in many capacities.

Thank you,

Laura W. Holl
404-664-2648

Attachments

• Resume of Laura W Holl.pdf
    491 KB · Views: 54

Susan Argo

Beach Comber
Sep 16, 2017
Freeport