• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ashley

Beach Lover
Aug 10, 2006
Panama City Florida
www.myspace.com
Hello, My name is Ashley. I have been working as a nanny for three years now. I have experience with children ranging in ages 3 months to 12 years. I love children and treat them as if they were my own. I am able to do light house work, (dishes, laundry, tidying, feeding pets, watering plants ect.) I'm able to prepare healthy meals. I'm also available for on duty tutoring. I have been a master substitute teacher for 4 years. Last year I taught music full time at West Bay Elementary school.
I am very flexible with time. I am willing to work Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:30AM-7:30pm and also pre-arranged nights and weekends if I'm notified at least a day in advance.
I'm negotiable with my rates too. I understand that a parent cannot pay a nanny more than he or she makes so I am understanding in that regard. If you do not need a full time nanny, I am willing to work consecutive days or nights so that you may be able to step out for a bit.
You may email me at uprightashley@aol.com I check my email daily. Or you may call me at 850-319-1395 anytime.

-Ashley

bdowney

Beach Comber
Dec 23, 2008
Sitter needed

Hello. I need a baby sitter or two for some nights next week, including New Years Eve. We will be in Seagrove from Wednesday, 12/31 to Sunday 1/4. There will be three kids - ages four months, seven months, and two years. It might be good if we had two sitters.