• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

destinPT

Beach Lover
Oct 20, 2009
This program is not about getting GOOD RESULTS, It's about getting EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS....guaranteed! We are accepting a few more women and men, over the age of 30, preferably married with kids, that are ready to get their body back. Who do you know that wants to get a hot, lean, toned body and FEEL more confident about their body and life? Timeline_Cover_doNotRename81.jpg

Let my NEW PERSONAL TRAINING PROGRAM take away their frustration and confusion and give them the proper nutritional guidance, intense body transforming training and conditioning plan to make their Want and REALITY! And best of all my entire program is GUARANTEED or your MONEY BACK..Every Dime!

Why over the age of 30? Because women over the age of 30 are USUALLY more settled down, established, not out partying every weekend and they will WORK their butts off to get that body. That's the kind of team members we love. If this is you and you are not over 30, no worries, you can still get all the benefits from my program as long as you are 100% willing to follow all the advise you get! http://www.movestrongdestin.com/