• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rlesgal

Beach Lover
Jun 27, 2009
Freeport
Rumor has it that Freeport is getting a fabric store for quilters, sewing and yarn for stitchers......:yikes:
:clap:

FloridaBuckeye

Beach Lover
Sep 4, 2008
Have you heard if they are going to handle fabrics by Heather Bailey, Amy Butler, etc.? You can only get those online or at A & E Pharmacy in Pensacola. That would make my day if they do!!!

I also miss the Stitchery House...was just thinking about them yesterday...can't find good needlepoint and cross-stitch anywhere around here!

[

QUOTE=rlesgal;654499]Rumor has it that Freeport is getting a fabric store for quilters, sewing and yarn for stitchers......:yikes:
:clap:[/QUOTE]

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
Where is this rumor coming from? This would be exciting indeed.

I'd love to not have to drive to PC every time I need something...or to be able to actually SEE fabric before buying it....

rlesgal

Beach Lover
Jun 27, 2009
Freeport
Where is this rumor coming from? This would be exciting indeed.

I'd love to not have to drive to PC every time I need something...or to be able to actually SEE fabric before buying it....

That was the owner's idea too! Not having to drive from one end of the panhandle to the other for choices!

Target date is 4/3 - On Hwy 20 In Plaza where Freeport Pet Clinic is - at other end!
:love:

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
That was the owner's idea too! Not having to drive from one end of the panhandle to the other for choices!

Target date is 4/3 - On Hwy 20 In Plaza where Freeport Pet Clinic is - at other end!
:love:

OMG, sounds like this is more than a rumor! And it will be right next to my vet!

rlesgal

Beach Lover
Jun 27, 2009
Freeport
I've seen display shelving going in and they've put up the sign on the building! Looks like its getting ready to open...I hope this weekend so I don't have to go into PC to get stuff...