• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

4dogs

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
great doctor

My husband and I use Dr. Lisa Clark 269-0111
My Mother uses Dr. Tommy John 837-0032 she would have used Dr. Clark but she did not take Medicare.
Both of these doctors have gone out of ther way to help.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Dr. Lisa Clark is the best!

Phoenix Rising

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2006
I can't say enough good about Dr. Thomas Roberts at Village Health Associates on HWY 98. Dr. Roberts has gone above and beyond for our family. He has called our house on the weekend to check on our 3 1/2 year-old. What doctor does that anymore?
When she was having a severe allergic reaction he sat with us for 40 min. to make sure she was going to be ok. He listens to everything you say and he really cares about you as a person. You can't beat that! The number is 622-0333.

Jychf

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
SRB
Dr. Calvin Blount, used him for years now and he and his entire staff are great!! He and his family are locals, his wife is an elementary teacher at Butler where both of his children attend. Located right next to the CVS pharmacy, south holiday road. 837-4844.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
BobbyJ and baby Brody use Emerald Coast Urgent Care. Not like all the other Doc-in-a-Box places. Bobbyj is hard to please when it comes to medical care and he speaks highly of Dr. Nicholas there.

I love Palmetto Clinic (Debbie). She is a sweet heart. She even calls our house the day after a visit to check on us. Plus she is in Blue Mountain Beach.

touchwood7

Beach Crab
Aug 5, 2008
Dr. Bawa in Seagrove Beach/ Santa Rosa Beach

Dr Bawa :clap:(850-534-4170) is our family physician and we can't say enough good things about him. He came highly recommended when we moved here. My husband & children love him. They can normally fit you in the same day and another plus point the clinic is really nice & clean.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Dr. Patrick Ferry at Sacred Heart!