• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
I think maybe I'm not the only one who had a bit to drink this weekend.
Anyway, what's your favorite Morning After meal?
I lean towards Mexican food. I just whipped up some huevos rancheros and they went down well. Something about the blandness of the eggs combined with the fiery jalapenos simultaneously soothes and recharges me.
I rarely drink pop but often an old school Classic Coke (none of that diet or vanilla crap) helps as well.
What do y'all like to eat or drink if slightly (or majorly) hungover?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
cold chinese leftovers
cold pizza
Mexican
Big Mac/FF
Waffle House hashbrowns scattered smothered covered
watermelon
LOTS of iced tea

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
jdarg mentioned a place I'd forgotten about...

Wafflehouse! A big, greezy breakfast from Wafflehouse always fit the bill for me!

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Hamburger, FF and a real coke!! (classic that is)
cold pizza
anything that is "junk"
see why I dont like to drink????:rotfl:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
A BLT, Waffle House hash browns and patty melt, a burger & fries!
And I did have a hangover this am....:blush: went to the game yesterday and partied at the Stadium Place...a facility that is indoor tailgating with a band after the game....:D Drank and danced too much....:roll: but too much funn ;-)
I fixed myself a cheese omelet and bacon with tomatoes on the side...did the trick!

As I said when we discussed this in another thread, a big cheeseburger works for me.

Of course, during last night's UF game, we didn't have much to drink - we had a LOT to drink.:funn:

But I wasn't tipsy enough to paint the driveway orange and blue, which I almost did once. :rotfl: Now if I get that urge, I have orange lights that I hang on the porch. Some of you might have seen them the night UF won the NCAA basketball championship during spring break this year.

Last edited: