• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who has the best pizza in South Walton

• Spicy Noodle

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Angelina's

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Bruno's

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Pizza By the Sea

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • Sugar Pies

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Fat Daddy's

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Enzo's

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Amore

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Carabba's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fat Clemenza's

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I have not had pizza at every establishment listed, but I do have it on expert authority that Fat C's is the best...considering the individual ate their weight in pizza while in Italy and says Fat C's is the closest to authentic pizza. :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Carabba's has pizza? Who knew. I've never been to Carabba's. I've never been to Fat Clemenza's either, but since it is west of the Factory Stores (outlet mall), I consider that out of my driving range for lunch in SoWal. However, I may have to give it a whirl soon.

I've seen the pizza at Sugar Pies. I cannot believe it is on this list. lol. I see that the owner of Bruno's already voted. lol.

KSVAJ

Beach Crab
Nov 7, 2008
Pizza by the Sea RULES

Not only is it the best pizza in SoWal, it's the BEST pizza you'll ever eat! Crispy yet chewy crust, savory sauces and cheeses, and the freshest toppings around. I love kalamata olives, fresh garlic, and basil on my pie. I was never really a pizza fan until I ate at PBTS....my husband, on the other hand, has a "pizza addiction" & is a connoisseur....he'll only eat PBTS pizza! Oh, and BTW, their salads rock too!

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
:clap::clap:Brody asks us every night if we can eat at "Pitza in the C" :clap::clap:

We love PBTS and try to eat there at least 2 nights a week.

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
The atmosphere at Pizza by the Sea is hard to beat even if you don't care for the pizza. Very family friendly.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Fat Clemenza's is my favorite restaurant on the planet. But, I voted on Pizza by the Sea for the best pizza. I think they have created an entirely unique pizza pie that is scrumptious! and enjoyed by all. the atmosphere is also wonderful.

I do love Enzo's pizza as well. and Fat Clemenza's guys throw a real authentic Italian style pizza - the guys are literally from Italy, and they are cooking in a wood fired oven. It is one of those places that we are so blessed to have nearby.

But as far as best all around within SoWal, my vote goes to Pizza by the Sea... that place is uniquely fun and yummy.