• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Phil Good

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2016
Blue Mountain
How are ya'll doing this season? This was a slower week, I only had 217 sets out on 30A but at $120 a piece, I can't complain. Keep grinding boys and girls.

Phil Good

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2016
Blue Mountain
:sharkfin:

Phil, where are you setting up all the chairs this year?
Any and everywhere. I had almost 80 sets between Gulf Place and just west of Ft. Panic. We're doing our part helping with the turtle watch at 5:30 AM trying to beat that heat. Win for everyone.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
I have the solution folks, no more walking the beach or sit ins. We'll have a "SHI* IN"on the beach. Every time you see an empty beach vendors chair left to hog up the beach and unattended on public property, take a poop in it! Pretty soon no more empty beach chairs and porta potty problem solved for toddlers..... 2 birds with one stone.

LarsAtTheBeach

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2008
How are ya'll doing this season? This was a slower week, I only had 217 sets out on 30A but at $120 a piece, I can't complain. Keep grinding boys and girls.
$120 seems a bit high. Can I get a season discount? I recently came into a boat load of cash (Nigerian diplomat and some annuity stuff...it's complicated)...and I want to buy every chair...every setup...every location, for the entire season.
Then I want you to take them all back to your shop and refinish thrm for next year.
It's s Win Win. :D