• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

KayG

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2021
Sandestin, Santa Rosa Beach
I am a middle aged female looking for 1 br in the Miramar, Sandestin, Santa Rosa Beach areas. Available August 1. I work in Home Health, am clean, quiet and respectful of roommates. I have a small elderly dog that is quiet and trained well, no bark, no shedding, very friendly. Please respond with any referrals. Thank you!78852DD7-0B10-4A5C-8593-D1D40C07A977.jpeg

Calliegirl21

Beach Comber
Apr 13, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
I am a middle aged female looking for 1 br in the Miramar, Sandestin, Santa Rosa Beach areas. Available August 1. I work in Home Health, am clean, quiet and respectful of roommates. I have a small elderly dog that is quiet and trained well, no bark, no shedding, very friendly. Please respond with any referrals. Thank you!View attachment 90063
I am a middle aged female looking for 1 br in the Miramar, Sandestin, Santa Rosa Beach areas. Available August 1. I work in Home Health, am clean, quiet and respectful of roommates. I have a small elderly dog that is quiet and trained well, no bark, no shedding, very friendly. Please respond with any referrals. Thank you!View attachment 90063
Good Evening Kay

Im looking for a roommate... in Santa Rosa Beach .. I’m also middle aged female Looking for a Bussiness Professional to share 2 bed 2 bath New Apartment complex . I would Love to chat if your still looking.
Lisa Cell 850-714-4177