• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ray13

Beach Comber
Jan 26, 2020
Virginia
Hello!

I am a clean, responsible 24-year-old college graduate who is planning to move to the area around Mid-March, and am looking for one or more female roommates to share an apartment or house with who are around my age! I am actively searching for a job in wildlife biology, but I will be working full-time at a local restaurant or brewery until I find something in my field. I'm a non-smoker and do not own any pets; I have an allergy to cats so I would only be able to be around one short-haired cat, as long as the house is kept regularly vacuumed! Any other pets, like dogs, are totally fine with me. I'm in a relationship with someone who also lives in the SoWal area, and he might stay over from time to time, but aside from that I won't have company over very much. I have a decent amount of decor and some kitchen stuff to contribute. I would love to be able to decorate the house a little bit with some of the boho decor that I own; I'm also a fan of houseplants and own a few of those as well! I live an active lifestyle and when not at work, I'll most likely be at the beach or enjoying the day out and about. I'm looking to pay no more than $900/mo including utilities, and have a flexible move-in date; unfortunately, we won't be able to meet in person before I move to the area as I live in Virginia at the moment, but I'm more than happy to talk over the phone or FaceTime so we can discuss further details! Thanks so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from anyone who's interested; you can reach me through email at williamsrt13@gmail.com with any inquiries!

Thanks,
Rachael Williams

Ray13

Beach Comber
Jan 26, 2020
Virginia
Boosting this because I’m still looking for roommates and/or a room to rent in mid to late March or early April, but my move-in date is flexible. Feel free to text me at (703) 254-3507 with any questions!

hailee

Beach Comber
Jan 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey Rachael!

I'll be moving into my parent's home in Seacrest in May and am still looking for two other roommates! If you're interested you can text me for more details, 314-378-5893 :)

Hailee