• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

anjordan1981

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
private room

Quiet professional 37 y/o female and awesome roommate seeking 1 female roommate to share two story, 3 bedroom 2 bath fully furnished large (almost 2,000 sq ft) beach house in Santa Rosa Beach less than 5 minutes to the ocean.

Roommate will have their own private bedroom & closet with shared bath (with just one roommate) and an upstairs loft/living area with couch, huge smart TV/entertainment center with DVD player, etc to yourselves. You'll basically have the entire upstairs to yourselves. The majority of the time you'll have the entire house to yourselves as I travel a lot. I could be gone anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks at a time. Some months I'm only home for 1 week. All hardwood and tile floors, no carpet anywhere in the house. Recently updated/remodeled, professionally painted, and decorated with stainless steel appliances with brand new washer and dryer.

About 5 minutes to the luxurious Grand Boulevard shopping center. Just a 4 minute car ride to the ocean, there's also a trail in the neighborhood for biking or walking that takes you straight to 30A...approx 8-9 min bike ride to 30A. Great quiet neighbors on a very quiet street. We have a private heated/air conditioned screened in porch with a nice lake view with furniture, huge projector screen and projector for sipping morning coffee or cozy movie nights. It's a very peaceful area to live in. HOA includes all outside maintenance, trash pickup, yard work, and a nice community swimming pool/playground/basketball play area just one street over. I will pay the entire HOA monthly dues but would prefer we split utilities at 1/3 each, fortunately they're not very high because my place is very well insulated. It's really like living in paradise!

Rent will include high speed Internet, bedroom furniture including brand new bedroom furniture suite w/ a brand new mattress, (bedding available if needed-new set of bed sheets/blankets and pillows w/pillowcases etc), dresser/mirror, your own flat screen SmartTV and DVD player in the bedroom, two night stands, lamps, etc. You'll have full access to main downstairs kitchen and living area, use of washer/dryer, etc. You will have your own parking space in either the driveway or garage. (Parking on the street is not permitted per HOA.)

We are very quiet, neat and tidy (and very picky!) and looking for a mature, professional, similar individual-this is a must! This is NOT a party house.

Absolutely no drugs and no smoking. I have two medium sized rescue dogs that are house trained and stay inside. When I travel, they go with me.

First and last month rent due up front plus $500 (REFUNDABLE) security deposit. Drug test, background and employment checks required. I'm open to short term or long term.

Pls call or text for more info and additional pictures. 85zero-517-8five10. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4051.jpg
    IMG_4051.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3042.jpg
    IMG_3042.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1791.jpg
    IMG_1791.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1796.jpg
    IMG_1796.jpg