• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Katy Knight

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
I’m looking for a new roommate because mine is moving out to go to grad school. I live in the Sanctuary at 331 apartments and am the first renter in my unit so it’s very new. My unit is a two bedroom, two bath, with a solarium instead of a balcony (which really just gives it extra space). I have a washer and dryer, and water, cable, and internet are all included in the rent. The only additional cost outside of rent is our power bill and we would split the cost of rent and power evenly. The apartment is completely furnished except the bedroom/bathroom that’s available. The room is available as of August 1st.

About me:
I’m 24 and moved down to the beach a little over a year ago to start my first job out of college. I work full time and when I’m not working I enjoy working out, spending time with my friends, going to the beach, exploring new places, checking out the local restaurants, and traveling. I travel at least one weekend a month and occasionally have friends from out of town come visit. I’m very neat and I like the apartment to stay neat. I don’t smoke and only drink occasionally. I’m currently in the process of looking to adopt a cat, nothing is finalized but that could be a possibility.

Looking for in a roommate:
I’m looking for a female roommate in her 20s. No smoking, helps keep the apartment looking neat by contributing to doing the dishes, taking out the trash, and picking up after themselves, is respectful and easy going. Since I’m currently looking to adopt I’d prefer a roommate without any pets, however I might be willing to make an exception depending on the pet, how it will do in the apartment, and how it will get along with a cat :).

This site won’t let me upload many pictures so below I’ve also linked the apartment complex so you can see what it’s like. If you’re interested I’m more than happy to send you more pictures and information. Please email me: Kathryn.knight508@gmail.com

Santa Rosa Beach Florida Apartments | Sanctuary at 331

Attachments

• 9E35FD79-99B0-4ACE-AA93-4E221CC2ABEA.jpeg
    9E35FD79-99B0-4ACE-AA93-4E221CC2ABEA.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 78