• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Slightly related to a recent post on antique stores in the area. We just went to Fernleigh's in Panama City Beach and it is a treasure trove of nautical and sea related antiquities. They used to be in Seaside in what is one half of the current Pizitz space. They are now filling a huge building with stuff (probably cheaper rent!). They are on Hwy 98 a few miles east of Lake Powell. I urge you to check it out if you are even slightly interested in nautical history.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
30A Skunkape said:
Slightly related to a recent post on antique stores in the area. We just went to Fernleigh's in Panama City Beach and it is a treasure trove of nautical and sea related antiquities. They used to be in Seaside in what is one half of the current Pizitz space. They are now filling a huge building with stuff (probably cheaper rent!). They are on Hwy 98 a few miles east of Lake Powell. I urge you to check it out if you are even slightly interested in nautical history.

Thanks Skunkape! I'll stop in next time I'm down. Sounds like a great place. I am in need of some neat stuff! :cool: