• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mallorypw

Beach Crab
Jul 26, 2011
I'm trying to find a good home for my two ferrets, it really makes me sad to have to give them away, but I simply can't have them right now with my moving situation this next year.
There's one boy (he's about a year and a half old, and he's a fancy ferret) and one girl (She's about half a year old and she's a sable). They are both total sweethearts, they never bite besides an occasional playful nibble.
They both need to be let out for at least 4 hours a day and they love to play.
I have two cages, one is larger, it has 4 floors, and the other one is their traveling cage.
I'm looking for someone who will give them the necessary attention and freedom, and not just let them sit around in a cage all day.
I can't separate the two, they are total cuddle buddies and I'd hate to split them.
They are spayed/neutered, and have most of their stink glands removed (besides the two that are behind their ears, because that can damage their brain).
If you have any questions or want to contact me about it, write back on here or send me an e-mail at mallorypwilliams@yahoo.com, also if you know anyone who might be interested please let them know as well. I'm looking to find them a home within the next month.