• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

atlswift

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
The beaches here have always been my faviorite and now I can say I live here. Me and my wife who just recently got married have moved to the Summer Place townhomes on the corner of 393 and 30-a. My name is Kyle and her name is Kristin. In our mid-20's and work in the destin area. . Look forward to being a part of the community and making some new friends. Any discgolfers in the area?? Would love to start talking to the county about mapping out somewhere to put a course. Have a good day!!

waterst1

Beach Lover
Dec 24, 2006
:welcome:
The beaches here have always been my faviorite and now I can say I live here. Me and my wife who just recently got married have moved to the Summer Place townhomes on the corner of 393 and 30-a. My name is Kyle and her name is Kristin. In our mid-20's and work in the destin area. . Look forward to being a part of the community and making some new friends. Any discgolfers in the area?? Would love to start talking to the county about mapping out somewhere to put a course. Have a good day!!

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Welcome! I don't know of any Disc golf but come play SoWal Kickball in a few weeks. You'll meet lots of folks. We usually play @ Gulf Place so you're just down the street!