• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Buckhead Rick

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
Wife and I had another great dinner at Fire, it was nice to see such a good crowd at a fine restaurant. The twp NO spots, Fire and D&K have both set a very high bar (no pun) that I'm sure the other fine spots in Grayton will soon equal- we are all going to be the winners for that.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The brunch is incredible, had another wonderful meal and got a nice buzz from the complimentary champagne. Will definitely be back next week for the 5th time.

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
The brunch is incredible, had another wonderful meal and got a nice buzz from the complimentary champagne. Will definitely be back next week for the 5th time.

SGB,

Looks like you're getting hooked on that stuff:rotfl::rotfl:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Wife and I had another great dinner at Fire, it was nice to see such a good crowd at a fine restaurant. The twp NO spots, Fire and D&K have both set a very high bar (no pun) that I'm sure the other fine spots in Grayton will soon equal- we are all going to be the winners for that.

:bow:Thank You Buckhead Rick for mentioning us in the same thread with FIRE! I love them and find it my hiding spot for a late lunch with some business thrown in. I am partial to restaurants that have different rooms to dine in....and well, FIRE has all that and great food too. My favorite is the Red room, but last time I tried a different one and loved the new perspective of people watching. Love their servers. They always make us feel special when we come in....that is #1 in my books! And, usually we go for a late lunch! :dunno::roll::blush: Thanks FIRE for always accomodating us!;-)

:wave:Kat

NOLA TRANSPLANT

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2007
Hey Katzzzzzz
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUING SUPPORT!!

We Love ya to pieces for it!!!

I actually got to dine at your great place for lunch last week and loved everything!!!
Id love to try Dinner but Alass I am always at work!!!
See you soon!
NOLA!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Hey Nola, going for lucky number 7 tomorrow, will need our usual table.
fing10.gif