1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Fishing rods for Rent?

Discussion in 'Business, Goods and Services' started by humphreybogart72, May 15, 2014.

1. humphreybogart72

humphreybogart72 Beach Comber

I have family coming into town (some of whom you're more than welcome to adopt), and they are interested in fishing from the beach. Does anyone in the area rent out such equipment? Thank you in advance for any information.

2. SkinShark

SkinShark Beach Lover

Call Yellowfin in watercolor or Grayton beach...

3. humphreybogart72

humphreybogart72 Beach Comber

Thank you. I had called them already, but they don't rent rods.

4. John

John Beach Fanatic

At one time we tried renting fishing rods but it was a disaster. 100% percent of them came backed messed up and completely covered in sand. We sell inexpensive combos for surf fishing for $39.99. For fishing in the lakes, we have suitable combos for less than $30. This is less than renting for the week and you can keep it. Included in the price is honest advice that will get them on some fish. We think that's a pretty good deal. Please reconsider sending them our way.
    Thanks,
    John

5. John

John Beach Fanatic

I'd also like to add that we have three locations along 30A: Grayton, WaterColor, and Seagrove. We will show your relatives the way to fish which may keep them out of your hair for a good while.