• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I think you might have to go to Destin or Panama City to rent a boat with a motor.

For fishing with the family I'd recommend hiring one of the local guides. More expensive but well worth it.

hutch

Beach Lover
You can rent a pontoon boat at Baytowne at Sandestin. Fishing in the bay
is easy. Just buy cut squid and fish around the bayous or flats around Baytowne and you may catch some redfish or trout. I am willing to bet you money you will catch a flathead catfish or two. Fun for kids and adults to catch but please throw these fish back in. You do not want to keep or eat these fish!!!! Much cheaper than a fishing guide. Please check the weather before going on the bay. The water can get rough.

Hutch

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
hutch said:
is easy. Just buy cut squid and fish around the bayous or flats around Baytowne and you may catch some redfish or trout. I am willing to bet you money you will catch a flathead catfish or two. Fun for kids and adults to catch but please throw these fish back in. You do not want to keep or eat these fish!!!! Much cheaper than a fishing guide. Please check the weather before going on the bay. The water can get rough.

Hutch

Remember, if you are fishing from a boat without a guide, who will provide a license for you, you are required to have a valid fishing license.

hutch said:

Hutch

Do they rent non toon type boats? Like this

1849P8070002-med.JPG