• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

nolaAB

Beach Comber
May 24, 2010
New Orleans, LA
Hi there!
I am currently living in New Orleans and working as a special event sales manager. I don't know if its the heat, another rise in crime, the stinch of BPs crude oil, or I'm just getting stale from sitting at the same desk for a few years but I'm ready to leave and I can't think of a better place to flee to then 30-A! I've vacationed on Blue Mountain Beach for many years and it's truly the place where everything comes to a stop. I love the people I run into and the peace of mind knowing that no matter how crazy the day is you can always head down to that beach and see that amazing sunset. I have a beautiful 4 year old weimeraner thats just dying to get her paws in that sand too.
I am in the process of sending out my resume like crazy and hoping to have a job lined up somewhere in the event sales, catering sales, event production, marketing or promotions field within the next month so if anyone knows someone or is someone please contact me!
Heres to new friends, new jobs, and whatever else is in store!
Thanks!
Amanda Boudreaux:wave:
E: write2this@live.com

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
:welcome:

I was wondering if we were going to get an influx of Katrina diehards. The other half of Nola is waiting for you here now.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:welcome: and good luck, Amanda

nolaAB

Beach Comber
May 24, 2010
New Orleans, LA
Thanks Scooterbug!
I actually talked to Fire today, hopefully I'll be out there later this month to sit down with them and see what we can do for each other! Funny how small NOLA is, I've done a small family event for the owner Chef Tom Wolf and it turns out I have mutual friends with both the GM and Exec Chef! I think I'd feel right at home with them and Greyton is ultimately where I wanted to be:)

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Fleeing N.O.

Hi Amanda! I moved here two months ago from N.O. where I was born and raised. After my mother passing away and Katrina I became so stressed out and things as well as people had changed so much I decided to move here also after visiting a few tiimes. I live in Blue Mountain Beach, about 2 minutes from Grayton, and I love it here. I am not happy about the oil situation, but I moved here for the wonderful people and the beautiful beach does not hurt. You'll love it. I wish you luck. Brenda

Hi there!
I am currently living in New Orleans and working as a special event sales manager. I don't know if its the heat, another rise in crime, the stinch of BPs crude oil, or I'm just getting stale from sitting at the same desk for a few years but I'm ready to leave and I can't think of a better place to flee to then 30-A! I've vacationed on Blue Mountain Beach for many years and it's truly the place where everything comes to a stop. I love the people I run into and the peace of mind knowing that no matter how crazy the day is you can always head down to that beach and see that amazing sunset. I have a beautiful 4 year old weimeraner thats just dying to get her paws in that sand too.
I am in the process of sending out my resume like crazy and hoping to have a job lined up somewhere in the event sales, catering sales, event production, marketing or promotions field within the next month so if anyone knows someone or is someone please contact me!
Heres to new friends, new jobs, and whatever else is in store!
Thanks!
Amanda Boudreaux:wave:
E: write2this@live.com