• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
just had our first meal at flip flops today. is it possible to happily die of gorgonzola burger????? and the onion rings - awesome! nice to have another family-oriented non-hoity-toity place to eat!!!!!!!:clap:

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Anyone know if the salads or burritos are good? We're looking for a place to go tomorrow, but have a vegetarian in the group.

flipflopsgrill

Beach Lover
Oct 13, 2007
We are just past Tom Thumb and Angelina's on 30a, in the same building as Amavida coffee and Design. The menu is made of the best hand patted fresh cheeseburgers on 30a, chili dogs served on french buns, shrimp poboys, salads, lite buritos, $3.99 kids menu, milkshakes, etc. Breakfast will be our version of donuts- fried biscuits, french toast, eggs, omelettes, sausage, bacon, biscuits n gravy. Come check us out!

Beach Princess

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Here, There and Everywhere
The menu is on its way- it seems the owners have been flooded and have had little time to finish their menu but it should be up soon!

You can find Flip-Flops at what used to be Larder- in the same complex as Bella Flora and Cowgirl Kitchen 9on the North Side of 30-A in Seagrove about a 1/2 mile east of Cocoon's...

Stop by Cocoon's for some smoked shrimp, fantastic chicken salad and shrimp salad, and a great variety of sandwiches- sure to please just about every palatte!

No, I don't work there- I just stop in everyday for my BIG OLE SWEET TEA and lunch on the way to work!

Bon Appitite!:welcome:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
We had a late lunch at Flip-Flops on 12/31/07! Hurray and Hooyaw! for a great place for lunch! Yummy in the Tummy!:clap::welcome:
You shoulda told me I would have met you guys there! :wave:

Anyone know if the salads or burritos are good? We're looking for a place to go tomorrow, but have a vegetarian in the group.

The Burritos are excellent, but that was the chicken one.

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Flip Flops - What are your hours? We tried to stop by tonight and you were closed!!:cry: I drove 6 hours (from Atlanta here) thinking about the onion rings that I've heard so much about!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Flip Flops - What are your hours? We tried to stop by tonight and you were closed!!:cry: I drove 6 hours (from Atlanta here) thinking about the onion rings that I've heard so much about!

They are open for lunch from 10 to 2 everyday and then open til I believe 10 on Fridays and Saturdays. Don't be mad it is worth the wait.