• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
2 Bedroom with bonus room, 1.5 bath. All custom hand-build and nestled in the oaks of historic Pt. Washington. This is an absolute beauty with slate floors, granite counter-tops (great for Ramen ;-)). Washer/Dryer, landscaped and Pets are welcome! Call James Foley at 850-231-5126 or PM me for details. READY TO RENT.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
He says June 1. Did you go in?

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
:bang:

Kurt, I think this thread needs to be locked while I search for a dog lift/elevator/dumb waiter for the geriatric pug. Other than the steep stairs and the 35 lb. wiggly dog, that place is perfect.

I love Jim Foley's style. The details on the place are so perfect and wonderful. I don't know how to describe it....industrial/minimal/funky eclectic? I would love to have him build a house someday!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
:bang:

Kurt, I think this thread needs to be locked while I search for a dog lift/elevator/dumb waiter for the geriatric pug. Other than the steep stairs and the 35 lb. wiggly dog, that place is perfect.

I love Jim Foley's style. The details on the place are so perfect and wonderful. I don't know how to describe it....industrial/minimal/funky eclectic? I would love to have him build a house someday!

Rope, pulley and the milk crate lashed to the front of my bike. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.