• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Abby E

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Mar 1, 2016
South Walton FL
What: FOOW: Be Mine- Valentine's Day Dinner
When: Monday, February 14, 2022
Time: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Where: FOOW30a

Celebrate Valentine's Day with dinner, champagne, and a night full of memories at FOOW at WaterColor Inn & Resort. The Be Mine - Valentine's Day Dinner will take place on February 14th from 5 - 9 PM. Enjoy Special Chef Features including all of your Valentine’s favorites. Preorder wine or champagne to have in place at your table upon arrival. Plus, enjoy an array of special desserts to choose from.

Reservations are not accepted.

Special Chef Features Include:

Appetizer:

Fried Butternut Squash Ravioli $ 8
Alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese

Salad:
Citrus Mache $ 10
Mache lettuce, orange, Blood orange, strawberry, red onion, goat cheese and strawberry vinaigrette

Entree:
The Surf $ MKT
2 lb. Whole Maine lobster steamed and serve split with drawn butter and maple glazed baby carrot and seasoned red potatoes

FOOW at WaterColor Inn & Resort garnered a reputation as one of the best restaurants in South Walton and beyond. With gorgeous gulf views, world-class cuisine, and a curated wine collection, locals and critics alike would have to agree. The Gulf front restaurant is located on the second floor at WaterColor Inn and Resort at 34 Goldenrod Circle in WaterColor.

For more information, call 850.534.5050. Join the conversation and stay up to date on the latest at FOOW - Fish Out of Water

Read about FOOW in the SoWal Dining Guide!

foow.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Fish Out of Water
WaterColor Florida

Be Mine Valentine's Dinner

We can already feel the love in the air... Valentine's Day is two weeks away, and we've already got you covered.

This year, leave the candles and roses up to us. Join us for dinner on Feb. 14 and enjoy a special "Be Mine" menu, featuring Chef Features and an array of special desserts. Reservations are not accepted, but you can preorder wine or champagne to have in place at your table upon arrival.

FB_IMG_1644497526814.jpg