• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BCRUNK

Beach Crab
May 11, 2012
3 bedroom/2 bath single family house for rent just norht of 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, near Goatfeathers restaurant. The house i 1/2 mile to the beach access, there is a fully fenced in yard and will consider pets with a non-refundable pet deposit. Rent is $1300/month + utilities. Please contact me if you would like to see pictures and get mpre information. The current tenants don't move out until June 30th so it won't be available until July. We plan to get in there July1-3 to do touch up work and get it ready for the next tenants.
thanks![/QUOTE

i AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS PLACE, CAN YOU E-MAIL ME PICS PLEASE. I WOULD LOVE TO COME LOOK AT THE HOUSE! MS_CRUNK@YAHOO.COM

gringotim5

Beach Comber
Oct 5, 2011
3 bedroom/2 bath single family house for rent just norht of 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, near Goatfeathers restaurant. The house i 1/2 mile to the beach access, there is a fully fenced in yard and will consider pets with a non-refundable pet deposit. Rent is $1300/month + utilities. Please contact me if you would like to see pictures and get mpre information. The current tenants don't move out until June 30th so it won't be available until July. We plan to get in there July1-3 to do touch up work and get it ready for the next tenants.
thanks!

Would you be able to send photos.......to gringotim5@hotmail.com

thanks,
tim