1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

For Rent For Rent - 4-bedroom/4-bath House For Rent (12-Mo or Longer Rental On 30a)

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by GaGirl84, Sep 5, 2016.

1. GaGirl84

GaGirl84 Beach Comber

This beautiful Blue Mountain Beach townhouse is over 2,400 sf, 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 3 floors, 1 roof-top terrace (peaking the ocean), 2 living rooms (1st floor has quality pool table), 1 dining room, parking (for 2-3 cars) right outside the door, beach access just 1 block away, community pool with commercial grade grill and refrigerator, fully furnished (can rent unfurnished for the right opportunity), only 1 neighbor next door so pretty private/quiet in the off-season, walking distance to restaurants, bike shop, health store, gas station, just a 2-mile drive to Grayton Beach and Gulf Place or a 4-mile drive to Watercolor and Seaside. Publix and Wal-Mart are also within a very short drive for your grocery needs and For The Health Of It (Organic market) is just across the street. All hardwood floors, tile in bathrooms and in first floor. $2700/month includes yard maintenance and trash pick-up. Tenant to pay all utilities. 1-month ($2700) deposit required. Small-Medium size dog considered upon discussion. READY FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE-IN. Very serious inquiries only please. Will only consider clean and responsible tenants. More pictures available upon request as only 10 are allowed on post.

Attached Files:

2. GaGirl84

GaGirl84 Beach Comber

PRICE LOWERED and AVAILABLE FOR 6 MONTHS OR LONGER!! This beautiful Blue Mountain Beach townhouse is over 2,400 sf, 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 3 floors, 1 roof-top terrace (peaking the ocean and you can actually hear it!), 2 living rooms (1st floor has quality pool table), 1 dining room, parking (for 2-3 cars) right outside the door, beach access just 1 block away, community pool with commercial grade grill and refrigerator, fully furnished (can rent unfurnished for the right opportunity), only 1 neighbor next door so pretty private/quiet in the off-season, walking distance to restaurants, bike shop, health store, gas station, just a 2-mile drive to Grayton Beach and Gulf Place or a 4-mile drive to Watercolor and Seaside. Publix and Wal-Mart are also within a very short drive for your grocery needs and For The Health Of It (Organic market) is just across the street. All hardwood floors, tile in bathrooms and in first floor. $2500/month includes yard maintenance and trash pick-up. Tenant to pay all utilities. 1-month ($2500) deposit required. Small-Medium size dog considered upon discussion. READY FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE-IN. Very serious inquiries only please. Will only consider clean and responsible tenants. More pictures available upon request as only 10 are allowed on post.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  3. brittaneetaylorr

brittaneetaylorr Beach Comber

Is this still available? If so, can you contact me ASAP at 8503262140?

4. GaGirl84

GaGirl84 Beach Comber

1. Hi Brittaneetaylorr! I just gave you a call and left you a vm. Call me back when you get a chance 404.644.3782

5. LThompson

LThompson Beach Comber

6. GaGirl84

GaGirl84 Beach Comber

Hello there!
    Yes, it is.
    You should have an email by now. If not, it should be coming shortly.

7. brittaneetaylorr

brittaneetaylorr Beach Comber

I tried calling you back! Is this still available! I am looking to move into something ASAP!

8. Patrick Hancock

Patrick Hancock Beach Comber

Hello I am looking to rent a place from July 1st to June 30th. I'm know is a long way off, but want to get your contact, and you have mine. My family is relocating to the area. I work with CenturyLink Government Sales and my wife is a nurese. I can pay a one month deposit and first month up front. If you would like to call me, please call three three four - three one eight - six one two nine and email is patrickhancock@dwcpartners.com