• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GaGirl84

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2015
This beautiful Blue Mountain Beach townhouse is over 2,400 sf, 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 3 floors, 1 roof-top terrace (peaking the ocean), 2 living rooms (1st floor has quality pool table), 1 dining room, parking (for 2-3 cars) right outside the door, beach access just 1 block away, community pool with commercial grade grill and refrigerator, fully furnished (can rent unfurnished for the right opportunity), only 1 neighbor next door so pretty private/quiet in the off-season, walking distance to restaurants, bike shop, health store, gas station, just a 2-mile drive to Grayton Beach and Gulf Place or a 4-mile drive to Watercolor and Seaside. Publix and Wal-Mart are also within a very short drive for your grocery needs and For The Health Of It (Organic market) is just across the street. All hardwood floors, tile in bathrooms and in first floor. $2700/month includes yard maintenance and trash pick-up. Tenant to pay all utilities. 1-month ($2700) deposit required. Small-Medium size dog considered upon discussion. READY FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE-IN. Very serious inquiries only please. Will only consider clean and responsible tenants. More pictures available upon request as only 10 are allowed on post.

Attachments

• Subdivision Entrance.jpg
    Subdivision Entrance.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 604
  • 1st floor bathroom.JPG
    1st floor bathroom.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 599
  • 1st floor guest bedroom.JPG
    1st floor guest bedroom.JPG
    229.6 KB · Views: 627
  • 1st floor living room.JPG
    1st floor living room.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 606
  • 2nd floor living area.JPG
    2nd floor living area.JPG
    228.9 KB · Views: 607
  • 2nd fl King guest bedroom.JPG
    2nd fl King guest bedroom.JPG
    264 KB · Views: 581
  • 2nd floor bathroom.JPG
    2nd floor bathroom.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 545
  • 3rd fl master bedroom.JPG
    3rd fl master bedroom.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 530
  • 3rd fl guest bedroom.JPG
    3rd fl guest bedroom.JPG
    257.7 KB · Views: 515
  • Pool Area.jpg
    Pool Area.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 438

GaGirl84

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2015
PRICE LOWERED and AVAILABLE FOR 6 MONTHS OR LONGER!! This beautiful Blue Mountain Beach townhouse is over 2,400 sf, 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 3 floors, 1 roof-top terrace (peaking the ocean and you can actually hear it!), 2 living rooms (1st floor has quality pool table), 1 dining room, parking (for 2-3 cars) right outside the door, beach access just 1 block away, community pool with commercial grade grill and refrigerator, fully furnished (can rent unfurnished for the right opportunity), only 1 neighbor next door so pretty private/quiet in the off-season, walking distance to restaurants, bike shop, health store, gas station, just a 2-mile drive to Grayton Beach and Gulf Place or a 4-mile drive to Watercolor and Seaside. Publix and Wal-Mart are also within a very short drive for your grocery needs and For The Health Of It (Organic market) is just across the street. All hardwood floors, tile in bathrooms and in first floor. $2500/month includes yard maintenance and trash pick-up. Tenant to pay all utilities. 1-month ($2500) deposit required. Small-Medium size dog considered upon discussion. READY FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE-IN. Very serious inquiries only please. Will only consider clean and responsible tenants. More pictures available upon request as only 10 are allowed on post.

Last edited:

Patrick Hancock

Beach Comber
Nov 20, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello I am looking to rent a place from July 1st to June 30th. I'm know is a long way off, but want to get your contact, and you have mine. My family is relocating to the area. I work with CenturyLink Government Sales and my wife is a nurese. I can pay a one month deposit and first month up front. If you would like to call me, please call three three four - three one eight - six one two nine and email is patrickhancock@dwcpartners.com