For Rent: Pt Wash or West end 30a, 3br, 2ba

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Mfng, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Mfng

Mfng Beach Comber

We are considering offering unfurnished 3 bed/2 bath homes as long-term rentals, but are trying to gauge interest first. One would be on the west end of 30a, newly renovated, lots of storage, approx 1700 sq ft. Rent would be $2100 per month. Pt washington home is also updated, close to bay, 1300 sq ft. Rent would be $1600 per month. We appreciate your interest and feedback!

2. Chanteljenkins

Chanteljenkins Beach Comber

Would the house on the west end have an office space, garage, what size house is it?

3. TailoredBohemian

TailoredBohemian Beach Comber

Hi! I'm definitely interested to learn more. Lots of info, details, pics, any utilities included, map, pet policy, access to a pool? New position for my husband and I starts the first of December. We are looking for a great place to call home in the SoWal as we are moving from Atlanta. I really appreciate and love posts that are informative and helpful, makes the searching for everyone so much more pleasant and efficient. Would love to know more!! Please message me, thanks!

4. kelhoffer

kelhoffer Beach Comber

I would be interested in the Pt. Washington locale. Looking to move the first of the year...seeking 3br, pet friendly, unfurnished. If you decide to put up for long term, please contact me at 404-597-0405. Thanks!

5. Bonehead

Bonehead Beach Comber

I would be interested in either home but too much for me. I can afford $1000/mth. I am very clean and been in area for long time. If you will consider, let me know at 850-628-8020! Thanks

6. TerrellO81

TerrellO81 Beach Comber

I would be very interested in these, and I would be willing to pay a little extra!

Please let me know.

Thanks!

7. Blonde Starfish

Blonde Starfish Beach Comber

$2100.00 for 1700 sf Seems a little high unfurnished with only 2 bathrooms. What's the view like and how large is the yard? Does it have a garage? Pictures would be nice to see. :thanks:

8. Amy Perry Todd

Amy Perry Todd Beach Comber

Are either homes available?

9. Judi G.

Judi G. Beach Comber

Very Interested.Pt. Washington home...I have lived in a home for 3 years here in the Santa Rosa Community and just found out that the owner is moving back in..Would love to rent your home...I have Great References and Great background checks. I enjoy doing yard work and my roommate is in the restoration business. We keep the home up at all times and would love the chance to speak with you.

Please give me a call at anytime 404-668-8511 Judi Hope to hear form you soon. Thanks

10. fl1984

fl1984 Beach Comber

Very interested in the pt Washington property. Is just my husband and I. No kids no pets and we both work. Please let me know if they are available

11. Payne654321

Payne654321 Beach Crab

My family and I are interested in your PT Washington home. Is it still available? My phone number is 850.630.5459.

12. laurencat

laurencat Beach Crab

Hi I would be interested in either of them! I need a place by May 1st. Great time to rent there are not a lot of long term rentals on 30a. I am local realtor and teach kids yoga. It would be for me and my son. Thank you! 850 797 5417 lec2100@yahoo.Com