• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

soldon30A

Beach Crab
Jan 11, 2010
Seagrove Highlands

Will you please call me 225-0723 Stafford.

Seagrove Highlands condo for rent. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, unfurnished. $850.00. Private end unit with views of the forest. Awesome master bath, screened porch, washer and dryer in unit.

In the heart of Seagrove. Property includes pool and clubhouse. Adjacent to the State Park trails. Very convenient to beach accesses and bike path. Walking distance to much of Seagrove including banks, restaurants, and shops.

Rent includes water/sewer and basic cable. Tenant pays electricity and internet. Available immediately. Pets may be considered with additional deposit and/or monthly fee.

bcknight

Beach Crab
Feb 24, 2010
Interested in property

Is this property still available for rent? I am looking for a long term rental in that area.

Seagrove Highlands condo for rent. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, unfurnished. $850.00. Private end unit with views of the forest. Awesome master bath, screened porch, washer and dryer in unit.

In the heart of Seagrove. Property includes pool and clubhouse. Adjacent to the State Park trails. Very convenient to beach accesses and bike path. Walking distance to much of Seagrove including banks, restaurants, and shops.

Rent includes water/sewer and basic cable. Tenant pays electricity and internet. Available immediately. Pets may be considered with additional deposit and/or monthly fee.

jrutled3

Beach Comber
Jan 12, 2010
im very interested is there anyway i can see some pictures and will you give me a call i have a few more questions

thanks
adam rutledge
678 201 8961

bareyoursoleon30A

Beach Comber
Oct 16, 2009
i am very interested. I am a local looking for a new hm 850-213-6390

I am very interested in your rental...I am a local looking for a new home. Please call 850-213-6390 I hope to hear from you soon...

jrutled3

Beach Comber
Jan 12, 2010
i have a few more questions could you please give me a call
adam rutledge 678 201 8961
thanks