• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
aquaticbiology said:
that's why I'm so thankful for what we have left - we can still travel without permission and assemble in groups and own property and bear arms

(and bare arms at the beach!)

I still need permission to travel. The gov't requires seatbelt usage, driver's license, proof of insurance, passport in some instances, etc. Then there are some who need permission from the spouse. :rotfl:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Thankful for, in no particular order...

My intelligent, loving, smart-aleck 13-years-old-this-weekend son.

My wonderful, loving husband.

The State of Florida, for hiring my husband and lifting him up out of the politics of local law enforcement.

The wonderful doctor in Pensacola who performed my surgery earlier this year.

My job and my co-workers.

My cats. And, sometimes, my dog.

FSU season tickets, tho we seem to suck at the moment.

My beautiful great-niece Kylee who lives in Crestview, and my also beautiful great-niece Toni and great-nephew Luca, who live in Colorado - and the internet, via which I get pictures.

Historic Point Washington.

Finding this group.

And, my Lord and my Savior.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
"My intelligent, loving, smart-aleck 13-years-old-this-weekend son."

Oh boy! You've joined the teenager club! Happy birthday to him and good luck to you. I've had a teenager for almost a week and so far it's OK. :blink:

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
jdarg said:
"My intelligent, loving, smart-aleck 13-years-old-this-weekend son."

Oh boy! You've joined the teenager club! Happy birthday to him and good luck to you. I've had a teenager for almost a week and so far it's OK. :blink:

Our son hit double-digits today :cool:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
GraytonBound said:
Our son hit double-digits today :cool:

Happy Birthday to the young Otter! What a great time to have a birthday- he gets a 4 day weekend!

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
:razz:
jdarg said:
And there is nothing wrong with that! :D

Absolutely!

We are already having teenage moments at home but he's a pretty good young man. At least in public, and at school. :razz: