• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
BMBV, I think what people are saying is that Sara Commander and this story of corruption are unrelated and that by you posting both in the post, you insinuate that the two are tied together. Next time, try two seperate threads and people will not "read too much into it."

Sounds like he was taking a shortcut. Sounds to me like he was avoiding the laws and policies which he helps to create.

BTW, O.J. Simpson was also found not guilty. ;-)

AGREED! When I read the original post, I thought it was referring to some corruption on the part of Commander that we would read in the article. Glad to see that is NOT the case!! BMBV, maybe you could rewrite your original post to more clearly state your point, as some folks may not read article or whole thread.

Last edited:

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
AGREED! When I read the original post, I thought it was referring to some corruption on the part of Commander that we would read in the article. Glad to see that is NOT the case!! BMBV, maybe you could rewrite your original post to more clearly state your point, as some folks may not read article or whole thread.

Maybe I should have substituted "Sara Comander" with the words "another county commissioner"....the point being that Ro was replaced.

I think most here eventually knew what I was driving at (and then maybe not). But we're obviously in hair splitting mode.:sosad:

I'd edit the post if I could.

Peace.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
BMBV, I think what people are saying is that Sara Commander and this story of corruption are unrelated and that by you posting both in the post, you insinuate that the two are tied together. Next time, try two seperate threads and people will not "read too much into it."

Sounds like he was taking a shortcut. Sounds to me like he was avoiding the laws and policies which he helps to create.

BTW, O.J. Simpson was also found not guilty. ;-)
I think I clearly and succinctly addressed the possible misinterpretation in my post to SJ. It could have ended there.

By the way, I did not insinuate anything. You read it that way. Within 10 seconds of reading, you'd realize Comander had nothing to do with "bad doings" anyway. Hell, at least give her a chance to serve some office time and get corrupted. Just kidding!!!.:D

You guys are too quick to throw out the baby with the bath water (i.e. the point I was trying to make).

O.J.? So are you implying anyone who is found "not guilty" is actually guilty? ...;-) back at ya.

Peace.

Liv'smom

Beach Lover
Oct 5, 2006
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
I think I clearly and succinctly addressed the possible misinterpretation in my post to SJ. It could have ended there.

By the way, I did not insinuate anything. You read it that way. Within 10 seconds of reading, you'd realize Comander had nothing to do with "bad doings" anyway. Hell, at least give her a chance to serve some office time and get corrupted. Just kidding!!!.:D

You guys are too quick to throw out the baby with the bath water (i.e. the point I was trying to make).

O.J.? So are you implying anyone who is found "not guilty" is actually guilty? ...;-) back at ya.

Peace.

It's getting hot in here. :party: :popcorn:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
"Is that a .....?".
"No it can't be!!"
"But look for yourself."
"What?"
"A complete sentence!"
Sueshore, only a few thousand posts to go before you surpass your nemesis.
:clap_1:

:roll:

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch

Peace.
Take an English 101 class and learn about transitions. ;-)

hi n dry

Beach Lover
Sep 12, 2005

Rita, you also summarized my initial reaction. Thanks!