• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sneakin sally

Beach Lover
Jul 13, 2007
Point Washington
i didn't see a lost & found section, so i wasn't sure where to post this:

this morning when i left for work there was an american bulldog hanging out in my front yard. i gave him some water which he drank readily. he couldn't be coaxed to come with me, though... he clearly didn't want to take another step, and i certainly couldn't pick him up. he seemed tired & hot. i wasn't sure what else to do, so i had to leave him there. i left him with more water and some food, and he is hanging out in the shade for the time being.

does anyone know whose dog this might be? i live in the blue mountain beach/dune allen area.

wowobeachgirl

Beach Comber
Dec 19, 2007
Freeport Fl
American bulldog found

I saw a flyer at The New Salty Dog yesterday on the door. I bet it is theirs, they were from Blue Mountain also and there was a number to call but I can't remeber it. Good luck!!!! I hope he makes it back to his owners!!!:clap:

sneakin sally

Beach Lover
Jul 13, 2007
Point Washington
reunited already

my neighbor saw my post & called me... she knew who the dog belonged to. Babe has apparently been missing for a week and a 1/2, but she is now back home where she belongs. she was reunited within less than an hour of my initial post! amazing!!:clap:

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
my neighbor saw my post & called me... she knew who the dog belonged to. Babe has apparently been missing for a week and a 1/2, but she is now back home where she belongs. she was reunited within less than an hour of my initial post! amazing!!:clap:

Thanks neighbor for making this post. Glad we could help you find Babe's owners. A wonderful story to start the day with and another example of the power of this SoWal message board .... thanks Kurt!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Yeah, I know the owner of this lost dog and she was pretty close to devastated.

:clap::clap::clap:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Yall are just the best at reuniting lost dogs. Way to go SoWal. :clap:

Not only are the people lucky to live in the area, so are the dogs. :D

And mine would definitely agree, she loves a visit as much as us.

Thanks to Kurt and the sponsors, too.
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited: