• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lms47

Beach Lover
Apr 23, 2008
Freeport, FL
A beautiful black lab was rescued by fisherman yesterday in Alaqua Bay/Choctowhatchee Bay. He is solid black, great temperament and has been trying to go home with all the neighbors. We are hoping to find the owner of this sweet gorgeous dog. He is safe and with a neighbor for now in Portland, west of Freeport. Please call me if you can help. :love:850-835-1397 or 850-533-9990. Thanks for any help you may give me.

lms47

Beach Lover
Apr 23, 2008
Freeport, FL
Teresa,
The owner had left his name at Walton Co. Humane Society and when I called they had his information. We went to the guy's house and questioned his relatives and when he got home from work, the man came and Hugh ran to him with joy. It was a wonderful rescue!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Teresa,
The owner had left his name at Walton Co. Humane Society and when I called they had his information. We went to the guy's house and questioned his relatives and when he got home from work, the man came and Hugh ran to him with joy. It was a wonderful rescue!

Thanks for telling us the story. lovely!