• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
He is wearing a collar but no tags. Unfortunately the guy that got him did not know any better and has taken him to the Walton County Animal Shelter. If you know who he belongs to or can foster, please contact as soon as possible!! I am going to try to attach a picture here, but if I cannot, please contact me and I will send it to you.

zip3

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2010
I have seen that dog running on 395 north in Pt. Washington. Owners have alot of stuff in the yard and an above ground pool. Might want to check on them to see if it is their dog.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
i may go pick him up today and bring him to my shelter....this is danielle at the seaside animal rescue....850-797-0526...i will repost on here if i find him at the shelter

I have seen that dog running on 395 north in Pt. Washington. Owners have alot of stuff in the yard and an above ground pool. Might want to check on them to see if it is their dog.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
i may go pick him up today and bring him to my shelter....this is danielle at the seaside animal rescue....850-797-0526...i will repost on here if i find him at the shelter