• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

iomiam

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Point Washington
A black lab (looks like a lab to me!) is wandering the neighborhood in Bay Magnolia (Amelia Lane) - off of E. Pt. Washington Rd. Someone called Animal Control and they are trying to catch him. If he is your dog, please let Animal Control know - and please come get him. He seems sweet. He let my son pet him, but sure did growl at the Animal Control folks. I am going to attempt to post a pic:
4065151443_3d2d6a5568_o.jpg

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Bless his little lost heart!

He looks pretty aged and tired, but, sweet!:sosad: I hope and pray that he finds his way home, soon. You might benefit from posting an ad, on petfinder.com. That sight's great for searching for a pet, "found" pets(like you did), as well as "lost" pets. People can also search all animal shelters for lost pets, on the website. I hope that someone feeds him, poor guy. I appreciate your efforts, too! I can hardly count the pets that I've rescued, it's a wonderful feeling! Please keep us, posted.

Good luck!:D

iomiam

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Point Washington
Thanks!

Thanks for the site recommendations. I'll post there too. He is still here - and I need a 3rd dog like I need a hole in the head. But he is so cute......................

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
You're so great, to shelter him!

I'm so glad that he's still there, safe and fed! Hopefully, he'll find his family and soon!
Thanks for the site recommendations. I'll post there too. He is still here - and I need a 3rd dog like I need a hole in the head. But he is so cute......................

Is he neutered? I disnt think old labs who are fixed wander very far from home,,,most of them I have had or ever known are fixated on their owners.
I sure hope the poor old guy wasn't a drop off.
Just a thought but have you taken him to one of the local vets to see if he has a micro chip?

iomiam

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Point Washington
I believe he is neutered. So far, he will only let my 9 year old son get close to him for any length of time. He was pretty spooked with the animal control people trying to get a leash around his neck. Great suggestion about checking for a microchip.

I believe he is neutered. So far, he will only let my 9 year old son get close to him for any length of time. He was pretty spooked with the animal control people trying to get a leash around his neck. Great suggestion about checking for a microchip.

poor baby is scared to death...I guess that means he is living outside?