• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
We have found a very young beautiful Black & Whte Pit Bull Mix with a bright orange collar, no tags. He was found this morning, Wed, 4.22.09 at 6:00 am. We have him on the porch at For The Health Of It in Blue Mountain Beach

This is one sweet well cared for dog.

If you know the owners, please have them come to our store to pick up. He was almost hit twice this morning on 30A before we got him in.

I know sometimes dogs break out and like to cruise their hood but there are also way too many people who think its ok to let their dogs run at will, I see way too many dogs almost killed because of this and it HURTS me!!....I can't figure out how someone can let this happen?.....why do people get dogs if they can't take care of them?....ok rant over!

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
The owner of this great dog came by our store and picked him up yesterday. While she (owner) was out, her mother came over to feed the dog and the dog got out. After looking for more than 3 hours she saw our sign on 30A and came to the store. A happy ending.....

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
The owner of this great dog came by our store and picked him up yesterday. While she (owner) was out, her mother came over to feed the dog and the dog got out. After looking for more than 3 hours she saw our sign on 30A and came to the store. A happy ending.....

:clap: Glad you didn't let him find his way home. 30A in Blue Mountain is hard enough for me to drive through with all the hills and curves. It's so hard to see other cars pulling out sometimes. I can't imagine a dog trying to navigate it!

bluemtnfriend

Beach Lover
Aug 18, 2005
Tennessee
We have found a very young beautiful Black & Whte Pit Bull Mix with a bright orange collar, no tags. He was found this morning, Wed, 4.22.09 at 6:00 am. We have him on the porch at For The Health Of It in Blue Mountain Beach

This is one sweet well cared for dog.

We knew you all were great people. It was very kind of you to rescue this lost pup.