• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Female bull of some kind, kind of a pit bull/spuds mckenzie mix. She looks like she is about 2-3 years old, mostly mottled black with a white patch through the middle of the head/between the eyes and around the muzzle. She is falling in love with our dogs already and begging to come in. Very sweet. We have never seen her in the neighborhood before.

If she is yours, give us a call 231-6820

I'll take a pic as soon as I find the camera.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
She is still here. I just gave her some dinner. I can't bring her inside but did give her some bedding on the covered porch. Somebody please claim her!
We absolutely cannot take in another dog until some kids move out.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Collar?

Did she have a collar? Probably not......we adopted a lab mix that was dropped off near Pt. Washington all the way from Navarre. He was scanned and the owner would never answer so he stayed with us after the person who found him had him for a month. He was a great dog and is dearly missed. I hope you can find the owner....and that person/s is good to her. Orrrr she finds a new home with your family! ;-)

Good luck!

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
No collar. Here is her picture. If anyone knows her, can foster her, can help in any way I would appreciate it.
Kurt, can you put a banner up with her picture on it or something?

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I think this is the dog Romeosmydog was telling me about- PM her- I think she knows where the dog lives.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
She just sits on my porch quiet as can be while my other two are barking their heads off.

Maybe I can find someone who wants a schnauzer and a lab mix puppy, I'll keep this one!