• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
OK...no one else is allowed to say she is precious or cute or I am the best dog parent ever and what's one more. This is killin me. We have even started calling her Bella for crying out loud. I said Belle and my son said, I was just thinking Bella and then my daughter said she was thinking Bella too.
SO...I hope that whoever owns her understands that her name is Bella and she really wants to come home now! We have more dogs and kids than we have sense already. I can't take her to a shelter. I emailed Alaqua asking if they could post her to see if her owners called her in. I can't take her the vet to be scanned until Monday and by then it will be too late for me.
I've already informed the kids that one of them may have to have to go to make room for the dog. I think the cuts will have to be made based on obedience ratings. So far it is a toss up between the schnauzer and the 17 year old daughter.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Yea, mine bark too, you can probably hear them.:roll: I just let them outside to play so they will shut the heck up.

Yeah that shuts them right up. :roll:

OK...no one else is allowed to say she is precious or cute or I am the best dog parent ever and what's one more. This is killin me. We have even started calling her Bella for crying out loud. I said Belle and my son said, I was just thinking Bella and then my daughter said she was thinking Bella too.
SO...I hope that whoever owns her understands that her name is Bella and she really wants to come home now! We have more dogs and kids than we have sense already. I can't take her to a shelter. I emailed Alaqua asking if they could post her to see if her owners called her in. I can't take her the vet to be scanned until Monday and by then it will be too late for me.
I've already informed the kids that one of them may have to have to go to make room for the dog. I think the cuts will have to be made based on obedience ratings. So far it is a toss up between the schnauzer and the 17 year old daughter.

Doggy downsizing, sounds like a bad Disney movie.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
I guess she didn't care for the brand of kibble we were serving. She was here this morning but then gone before breakfast was served on veranda. I hope her owners got her and will please get a tag on her.

I'm still thinking about letting the 17year old go anyway. It will free up space for the next one that comes down the pike.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Hopefully, she is back with her owners and has a collar on. My past experience tells me she'll be back though. She is a great looking dog!