• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

redeemedone

Beach Comber
Aug 13, 2009
Found: Mixed breed dog. White with light brown spots. It has tag on it with telephone number that does not have area code. and is not a working number if it is local. The address is Hawthorne Ave; it doesn't ring a bell for this area. I found it on 30A near Redfish; It does have a family name on the tag as well. If anyone has lost their friend. We have her.
Please message us if she belongs to you. Thank You.

redeemedone

Beach Comber
Aug 13, 2009
There is a Hawthorne Ave. in Memphis and the area code is 901. Maybe that will help.
Thank you. I posted a few signs and the family called by the end of the day and we returned the dog to its owners. However, as of today (11/7/2010) we now have the dog back in our possession. It roamed back over to our development early this morning minus its dog tag. We tried calling the family throughout the day and left voice mails. No response. We are not able to keep the dog. We live in a no pets allowed zone. Does anyone have suggestions. She is a sweet dog, older and very quiet.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Thank you. I posted a few signs and the family called by the end of the day and we returned the dog to its owners. However, as of today (11/7/2010) we now have the dog back in our possession. It roamed back over to our development early this morning minus its dog tag. We tried calling the family throughout the day and left voice mails. No response. We are not able to keep the dog. We live in a no pets allowed zone. Does anyone have suggestions. She is a sweet dog, older and very quiet.

The dog likes you better than it's owners. I wish people would keep their dogs indoors, or at least make sure they didn't get out of their yard. I know it's hard to do sometimes but there is such a thing as trying to fix the area where it keeps getting out. Wonder what happened to it's tag? Those don't come off too easy, and are hard as heck to get on.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Alaqua would be happy to take the little guy and find him a happy home that he won't roam from.

auroracoral

Beach Comber
Aug 13, 2010
did the owners claim the dog again? if not, are you still looking to find a place for it? if so let me know.