• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
A dog has set up shelter on my porch. She is a brown short hair female mutt. Golden brown eyes, white patch on chest, approx. 4 months old. This dog is very sweet!! If anyone knows who's dog this is or is in need of a dog please call 213-5471 or 699-3713. Thanks!

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
This scared me - I was afraid it was Waldo who was lost?

Is this a big dog? Small dog?

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
No luck yet. This really is an awesome dog that we would keep but we already have a dog and a cat. We did find out yesterday at the K-9 Carnival that she appears to be a boxer/american bulldog mix. It looks like she will be the size of a boxer because her paws are pretty small. Someone please consider giving this sweetheart a home because my daughter is quickly getting attached to it. Call me at 699-3686 if interested.

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
Found Dog Update - I took the dog to Alaqua but they did not have any space for her. They guessed she was in the 6-7 mos. age. They were kind enough to give her free shots and we have her scheduled to be spayed on Tuesday with Dr. Barr. Alaqua said to bring her back every 2 weeks and they would finish her complete set of shots. I would love to keep this sweetie but my cat is very unhappy with a curious pup in the house. If anyone is in need of or has room for a great dog, please call 231-3938 or 699-3686. Thanks!!

FSUrfer

Beach Comber
Dec 14, 2007
Point Washington
I was running yesterday off of East Point Washington and I think your dog followed me for awhile... She was the cutest thing running after my dog. I already have 2 dogs one is from Alaqua but please keep me updated on finding her a home. I heard that Alaqua is having an event at the Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union on 200 Mack Bayou Road(right beside Sacred Heart Hospital) it might be worth you going up there to see if anyone is interested.

If anyone reads this and is interested this is by far the cutest dog I have seen in awhile!