• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
:popcorn:

I have to say I'm kind of enjoying this little thread, it's a good distraction.

And BTW, never underestimate the potential for drama with 13 year old, hormonally overburdened girls, especially when in packs. Having once been one, I appreciate the incredible patience being shown by all the elderly 'tards on this gay board.

Thanks for the laughs girls. Glad Jesse is safe, and hope she gets home soon.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
It's official...
anniet and gravy no oatmeal and stepped to the other side of the fence. Legitimate help was offered. Their focus remained on lashing out at us "elderly" folk.

Don't feed them anymore...please...

258Troll_spray.jpg

tkingston

Beach Comber
Oct 7, 2009
Whoo!!

I think I am going home this afternoon and giving my own 13 year old teenage girl a big hug for being the sweet, mannered, respectful young lady she is.

This old lady is exhausted by this thread.:blink:

gravy not oatmeal

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
It's official...
anniet and gravy no oatmeal and stepped to the other side of the fence. Legitimate help was offered. Their focus remained on lashing out at us "elderly" folk.

Don't feed them anymore...please...

258Troll_spray.jpg
ok 1 we r not trolls and 2 the only reason we doing this is becuz u guy r keep dragging us back into it so if u really want us 2 stop then u would stop with all this crap :p

gravy not oatmeal

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
:popcorn:

I have to say I'm kind of enjoying this little thread, it's a good distraction.

And BTW, never underestimate the potential for drama with 13 year old, hormonally overburdened girls, especially when in packs. Having once been one, I appreciate the incredible patience being shown by all the elderly 'tards on this gay board.

Thanks for the laughs girls. Glad Jesse is safe, and hope she gets home soon.
lol

gravy not oatmeal

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
This isn't myspace. If you call people names you will get banned from the site. And, I do believe you are well on your way.......
well u know wut i dont care and a soon as annie gets her dog back in not even going 2 be on this gay website the only reason im on here right know is 2 help my friend get her dog back:cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.