• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
Annie,

If you don't get a handle on your behavior and difficulty expressing yourself, I'm afraid that you're in for, a very tough life!:blink: If you've worked something out and you'll be reunited with Jessie, I'm happy for you all! Though, I do hope that Jessie isn't around behavior, like you're displaying!
i said sorry!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
You DON'T bite the hand, that feeds you! You seem to really have anger issues and an inability to understand the real situation, here!:bang:People are and have been trying to help you, from the beginning! It seems that your family needs a mediator, to get your pet back, since you don't seem to be able to handle this! Just curious, where are your parents, in all of this?:dunno: Honestly, I'm thinking that the baby needs to stay, where it is! If your parent(s) are not trying to reunite with your pet, that speaks volumes!

I think the dog needs to stay with the woman and the yellow lab in Jacksonville. Sounds like a better situation for the dog there. You can go to a pet store like a Petco and make an id tag for your dog for about $10.00. I did one for my son's dog with his name, address and phone number in case the dog got lost. I'd be on the road immediately to get my dog. Just my opinion.

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
I agree Lady D, the situation sounds much, much better for the dog in Jacksonville.
i dont think anyone asked you,did they? Do you personally know me or my family and Eliz? i dont think so. so you have absolutly no clue the details of the situation.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
:popcorn:

I have to say I'm kind of enjoying this little thread, it's a good distraction.

And BTW, never underestimate the potential for drama with 13 year old, hormonally overburdened girls, especially when in packs. Having once been one, I appreciate the incredible patience being shown by all the elderly 'tards on this gay board.

Thanks for the laughs girls. Glad Jesse is safe, and hope she gets home soon.

Wow- these girls are good! Their post count is climbing rapidly and they should have 1000 posts easily by the holidays- they will get to participate in the SoWal ornament exchange! ;-)

Way to jump in ladies!
:lolabove:...I'm just reading this tonight.

I hope Eliz does not try to charge Annie's family for a vet bill. Fleas could be taken care of for MUCH less. Although Eliz may have had Jessie's welfare in mind/heart, it was her decision to take vet services to what appear to be an extreme. That was the owner's decision to make, legally - not Eliz's.
Seems to me Annie owes Eliz a thank you for rescuing her dog; Kurt and a couple others a thank you for offers of help in transportation arrangements to get Jessie home; and her bestie a thank you for supporting her. She should not be paying Eliz $300 the way this scenario has gone down. Eliz needs to do the right thing and not charge someone to get their dog back.

And I would hope Annie and G not O stay in school, work to their potentials, and make themselves, Jessie :D, and their families proud.

OH! ....Y'all might want to check out that ornament exchange thingy because I have no doubt yours would be a riot!

:popcorn:

I had a whole bunch to say when I read the beginning of the thread, but by the end I seem to be speechless...

oh yeah, I remember now. lol

I have to say I agree in theory of why the little girl was so upset. Having to drive ten hours and pay someone 300.00 dollars to get back your dog who got loose would be a bitter pill for anyone to have to swallow. Not leaving the dog at the local pound for the owners to potentially find was just a poor decision. Good intentions sometimes need to be tempered with common sense. Regardless, I am glad this apparently has a happy ending...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.