• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
I guess I have to put in my 2 cents worth also. It is just amazing to see the prose on the babysitting thread to the prose from this thread. Who is the real girl and who is the pretender?????
im confused....im the real girl, theres a pretender?

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
I am available if you need a sitter :D. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS! Summer school is in session. I'm sure they hold classes for those who talk to adults like they are on Myspace or Facebook. Sounds like "Jessie" is in good hands.
if you would actually look at what I PUT, you would see i never said anything about them being "elderly retards". my friend,gravy not oatmeal did, but I didnt!and you would see i said sorry when i really had nothing to be sorry for.but i said it anyways because apperently im more mature then some adults on her. so people, stop bashing me for this because everything i said that was apparently "rude" was in response for the others being rude to me.

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
Are you the sweet sounding young girl looking for a job or are you the tempermental one ready to bash all of us old timers?
the first one! i was just giving my opinion, then everybody started flipping out and saying rude stuff to me, and im not just gonna let them do that! i said sorry.

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
One of life's great leasons "One must show respect to earn respect!" If you are indeed the young girl from the babysitting post you will take everything in from these posts and learn from it. Good luck in your job search.

mi6491

Beach Comber
Sep 27, 2009
I deleted my last post. Apparently it was rude. Offending others is not on my to do list.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
**********************EMERGENCY TROLL ALERT***************************

The following has been issued by the National Association of Troll Watchers.

Be cautious of threads started by a one time poster who is repeatedly attacked by escalating new posters. This is a good sign of a troll as the original poster never returns to defend themselves. Essentially it's a trap that each response resets.

In addition note that keywords such as gay, retard, and elderly are used to incite further responses when the thread dwindles.

Also note that the NATW has flagged the posters with a scarlet chiclet. If the posters are in fact new posters it will take many days or even weeks to rectify.
*************************END NOTICE*******************************

hkem1

Beach Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
**********************EMERGENCY TROLL ALERT***************************

The following has been issued by the National Association of Troll Watchers.

Be cautious of threads started by a one time poster who is repeatedly attacked by escalating new posters. This is a good sign of a troll as the original poster never returns to defend themselves. Essentially it's a trap that each response resets.

In addition note that keywords such as gay, retard, and elderly are used to incite further responses when the thread dwindles.

Also note that the NATW has flagged the posters with a scarlet chiclet. If the posters are in fact new posters it will take many days or even weeks to rectify.
*************************END NOTICE*******************************

The Troll post of all Troll posts

happy2Bme

Beach Fanatic
Sep 24, 2007
Sowal
Wow!....I'd wondered what all the cryptic threads have been about. This was like watching "Saw V" in slow motion. I'm happier in the role of clueless Pollyanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.